Fly Fishing Forum banner

Forum CALENDAR

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Nick 
#1 ·
Bob Pink's image in "stripers" reminded me of an idea I've been sitting on - a world-wide flyfishing calendar! I'm sure we could find 12 incredible photographs by the next calendar year, despite how slow I can be at times with the irons I have on the fire.

I already know of (1) crimson canadian brook trout (2) breathtaking patagonia scenes (3) steelhead in the settings of the pacific northwest (4) boneclave sunrises and outer beach sunsets (6) panamanian bull dorado (7) margaree river salmon (8) rhody surfline (9) collage of flies (10) bonefish on Eleuthera (11) huge pike from Calgary (12) the last one I reserve for Tammy from Costa Rica!

If we can swing 52, a weekly tear-out desk calendar -or- a four down weekly calendar (flip each month) would work too.

Maybe the proceeds could be divided between (a) costs to support new web tools that have been sitting idle lately (b) prize for a fly reel in a drawing (c) charities. Dunno gotta think that one over. Another option is to do it at cost for the pleasure of making them available.

If there's any interest, post images you'd like to see entered!

<center>

<font size="1">Photo Copyright Juro Mukai (all rights reserved)</font><!--1--></center>

See less See more
#2 ·
Not really a fly-fishing photo, but I thought I share it anyway...

#5 ·
Juro,
Nope, its in Rockport MA right in the harbor behind Motiff Numero Uno.
Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.