Fly Fishing Forum banner

Stepping Down as the Web Guy

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Smalma 
#1 ·
Well the last 3 years on the best forum on the web have been a very rewarding experience for me. I cannot tell you how important the friendships I have made are and I will cherish them for the rest of my life.

It is just time for me to move on. I need a break and my family needs me to give them all my attention. Right now it is impossible to do both.

Will I ever come back? Maybe, the door has not been closed but for now I just need to take a break.

I will be finishing up the Knut auctions and helping transition what I know to Juro which will take a few weeks. I expect to have fully cut ties by mid December as far as my admin duties go.

However, I am not going away and plan to still participate when I can as a member and I look forward to continuing on as a member for a long time to come.

Tight lines and it has been great,

-sean

#2 ·
Thanks....

Well Sean,

I think I can speak for most of the membership when I say "We sure appreciate your efforts, and Thank you". I know without the knowledge shared by many of the members on the forum, my time on the water would be alot less productive and fun. I too have found alot of good friends through the Forum. Hope to see you on the water here in the east or west coast sometime in the future.

Tight Lines,
Greg.

#4 ·
Thank you...

Sean

Well, if this doesn't break the record for longest thread I will be very surprised. All the members (and lurkers) of this forum owe you a debt of gratitude. I can't begin to even imagine what it takes behind the scenes to make this place run but I thank you very much for all your efforts. Wish you all the best with the extra "free time!"

Sean

#9 ·
I got back from a week in the UK last night and just finally caught up on all the new threads.

Sean, you will be sorely missed.

Your stirling efforts have been crtitical in keeping the site alive and kicking. I can only echo the thanks and best wishes of everyone here - we all owe you big time!

Drinks are on me next time you're in the North East :smokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.