Fly Fishing Forum banner

Otis Bug - Reengineering

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  pmflyfisher 
#1 ·
Fred,

I am reengineering the bug for great lakes waters, will send you some, upon completion of prototypes for application out west.

Hal

#4 · (Edited)
Now that I purchased a digital camera this past weekend I guess I can do that if, Fred will let me divulge the reengineered versions.

I think he wanted to have first water advantage with the new buggers on his waters.:hehe:

Fred has not even seen some of these yet. In business we call these corporate trade secrets.

#6 ·
Go for it Hal; I flat forgot to e mail you and tell you

I decked a 10# on one of these flys late last week. Mentioned in another post that another fellow on the beach and I had hooked 5 fish between us that evening .... but 'bumkin' here forgot to tell you all my fish, and one of his, were on your flys.

Fred

#7 ·
Guys I have not got the digital camera picture procedure and downsizing to meet the forumm 30k size limitation yet to provide a quality picture. I am still working on it but when I see it takes longer to transfer the picture, down size, load it to this site, than it does to actually tie the fly I know something is wrong.

I will get them up eventually

Congrats on the fish fred, I tried them but no luck yet. To be honest I did not give them a long enough go compared to my old reliable producers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.