Fly Fishing Forum banner

Steelheaders from Mars!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  OC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mean Mr Mustard,

Couldn't help notice that your location is Mars.

Is that a town on the Skagit, maybe just the name of your farm? Or could it really be that is your home planet?
If it is your home planet what type of Steelhead fishing do you all do there? What are the women fly fishers like. I'm sure that there must be plenty of steelhead to fish too and they all come up to a waker or swung traditional wet. When will you return home or do you live in some type of parallel universe where you fish both planets in similitude? I know too many questions and steelheaders should find out on their own but I just don't have the gas money right now to make the trip. Please fill us in without giving up any of your sectrets.

By the way, down here on the (river name removed by moderator) the river soon will stop its daily snow melt bumps and water temps should reach a good place to absolutly leave the sinktips at home.

You all have a good weekend, enjoy the warm weather, summer is here!

(This post has been edited by the moderator for violating the Forum rule against specifying rivers. Please don't let it happen again ;) )

See less See more
G
#4 ·
OC said:
Mean Mr Mustard,

Couldn't help notice that your location is Mars.

Is that a town on the Skagit?
Naa, you're thinking about Uranus and that's along the NF Stilly.

Some of the best steelheading was on Mars before the irrigators used up the last drop of water. Hey I told them - You irrigate in a sand environ and the water will simply disappear, far underground. But, no, they wouldn't restrain themselves (they needed the publically subsidized water to help make the payments on their new sleds) and it all went bye-bye.

Fortunately for you Earthies, steelhead DNA made the comic leap to Earth by meteor; a trip I later made on my hemp-powered spaceship.

As to the women steelheaders, we brought over a shipload from Venus. Wow but those broads could fish! Not unusual for them to have 6 - 7 fish days, with all over 40".

Any more questions?

:Eyecrazy:

mmm

Magister mundi sum!

#7 ·
OC,

The silly snows are melting too. Perhaps the blue sky forecast will have people out enjoying the weather as they look for the king in the evening. This will perhaps keep the newly exposed rocks from the melting silly snows devoid of most footprints.

Sinktip,

Me thinks OC may be trying to divert folks from his prefered fishing holes to the one in your backyard so's he can have his prefered ones to hisself. Otherwise, he would never volunteer the information for all to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.