Fly Fishing Forum banner

Follow up to SE Alaska trip.....PIX!

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 ·
Here's a few pix from my recent (9.18-24) Prince of Wales Island visit. MAny of my fish were hatchery program harvests. All the fly caught fish were LDR's or revived in the current and released in strong healthy condition. I did not have time to Photoshop them down to size but just hosted them...so they're kinda BIG! sorry bout that.

some freshness indicators......

getting ready to release this one.....ESL pattern caught...pic is sideways too....doh!

A Chum about go free....also on Jumbo ESL...

See less See more
#4 ·
Precisely, Robin, (Mark)...

Everything is Alaska is BIG! If you turn some binoculars around backwards, you can actually see the whole pic at one time! lol! Yea, I do love that place and have been looking at and drooling over real estate for some time now. High prices as only 5% of the island is privately held. My wife did give the thumbs up for a cabin there to start out with. and.............I found one; actually two.....one is on 1.5 acres south facing, beachfront with almost 2000 sqft and the other is just next door to it a quarter mile away same scenario only comes with two apts and shop and 4 bedroom cabin (actually homes) each for around 350K. Should I get both? lol! maybe in 5 years we'll be there. twelve feet of rain annually may be the deciding factor....yea or nay. Nice cabin lots go for around 40K, but hey, if I get one it might as well be nice and fit the family, too, dontcha think?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.