Fly Fishing Forum banner

T&T Horizon Saltwater Rod

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  roytroutbum 
#1 · (Edited)
Regretfully, I must sell my trusty Thomas & Thomas SC909S-4, a great 9' 9w.t 4-piece saltwater fly rod. I purchased it brand new from the T&T shop/factory in Turners falls, MA and have taken excellent care of it. I am one of those guys that washes his fly rod after every use in the salt. I am looking for the best offer over $285. Someone out there must need a great rod for stripers, bonito & albies. You can email me direct at rsuperior@comcast.net and I will send photos. I also have a T&T HS865-4, 8'6" 5wt. 4-piece in excellent condition. This is a super all-around trout rod for dries, nymphs & streamers----best offer over $235. Gotta pay my bush-economy bills.....

These rods are selling on eBay right now-----about 10 hours left and they are still at bargain prices, so get in on the bidding and don't let a fellow fly fisherman take too big a hit! These rods are in great shape with a lot of fishing left in them. Going, going--------almost gone!

Okay----it's sold-----now if I could only figure out how to remove the message from the forum. Where is the delete or remove button?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.