Fly Fishing Forum banner

who do ya call?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  zimflo. 
#1 · (Edited)
who do ya call, salmon snaggers?

Last fall, my father and I were enjoying a nice night on a salmon river, casting flies and watching salmon swim through clear water at a point where the river shrinks down to about a 4ft wide area.. every single salmon that plans on spawning swims right through there, and you can see them all.. (suprised me the first time after never seeing a salmon before..)

but the point is, this is where groups of ******* fisherman stand doing..you know what, snagging monsters from the deep.. They use big lead rapped hooks and strong test and just foul hook them and pull em up.. So, who do I call? I dont want to watch them snag way over there limit illegally.. I suppose fish and wildlife would do it right?
-Thanks

#4 ·
It is very much illegal.. they wrap huge hooks in lead, and foul hook struggling salmon..

Thanks for the help guys, I plan on taking a paintball pistol for if we dont have cell reception ;) fat ******** cant really report us if what there doing is illegal as well.. Plus, we'll be hiding..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.