Fly Fishing Forum banner

bass are back

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
we have got fish like you won't believe down on the cape(both ocean and bayside).the largest we have caught so far has been 27 inches. tons of bait, warm weather....gotta love it.you will be suprised to know that the most effective pattern so far has been a 2/0 chart/white clouser

#3 ·
Sean -

I knew that was tongue in cheek [TIC] with the success you've had on the meat and potatoes fly over the years. In fact I remember you telling of times when the big backside bass were looking for the small clousers over big flies and other offerings.

Keep us informed from your post at the "gateway to the ocean beaches" (Nauset). Besides being jealous as hell, I look forward to the reports. Soon the cows will be in the surfline and another great season will be underway on the ocean beaches... CANT WAIT!

Thanks for your help on the Monomoy arrangements, I'll be following up on that right away.

Juro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.