Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hamburg Cove Clave

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  bonefishmon 
#1 ·
For those nearby and interested, the CTRI Coastal Flyfishers is having their annual small boat, canoe and kayak outing launching from the Hamburg Yacht Club on the Ct. River only ten minutes north of I-95 from Old Lyme, Ct.. This is a very secenic location and the bass fishing has been very good in recent weeks. Please feel free to join us at around 9am and learn where to fish this fabulous fishery.

Phil

#2 ·
Hamburg Cove Outing

New reports are coming in from over the weekend and the fishing on the cove has slowed considerably. Fish are on the move. If you come, please mention to others that you are my guest and you are interested in learning more about CTRI. Please PM me if you decide to come so that I can keep an eye out for your craft. I need to know the color and make. This is a beautiful spot......fish or no fish but rain is in the forcast. May just turn things back on! Bring an anchor in the event of wind and bring intermediate to 250 lines.

Phil Sheffield....aka Bonefishmon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.