Fly Fishing Forum banner

NO KIDDING!

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  trutta 
#1 ·
I don't know what the weather is over the entire viewership of this this board is, but....

Here in Tewksbury as of 8:30 AM it is 33 degrees & there is 1" of SNOW on the ground & it is still coming down pretty heavily!!! Mother Nature certainly has a bizzare sense of humor. I think that our patience is being tested by the fishing GODS.

#2 ·
IT's dumping in Lexington.
Last April we got about .3 inches of rain and many many days in the 60s. Definately putting a hurt on the Clave. Juro was right, bring the trout gear too. Let's hope for a warm up next week. Fishing is a humbling adventure. You gotta deal with whatever mother nature dishes out.

TerryW

#3 ·
It's 70 degrees and sunny during the day in the Twin Cities, which is an indication of what's coming to the northeast. Folks are walking around in shorts and sunglasses. C'mon jet stream!

Terry -

Purely as a suggestion, sliding the dates would hedge in our favor.

#4 ·
>Folks are walking around in shorts and sunglasses. C'mon >jet stream!

Hey guys, don't complain too much. Where I live in southern Quebec, the bloody jet stream always takes a dip, making a big U and nailing us with artic weather in addition to any other crap coming from Lake Ontario. Yuk! Come on spring!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.