Fly Fishing Forum banner

CCA-Cape Cod

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bcasey 
#1 ·
OK, we are gonna try this one more time.
General membership meeting of the Cape Cod Chapter of the Coastal Conservation Asso.
Tuesday, Nov.13,2001
The Courtyard Restaurant & Pub
Rt.28A & 1337 County Rd.
Cataumet, Ma.
6:30pm social
7pm dinner $15.00
7:30 meeting starts
Please call me for reservations at 617-543-8354, before 9am Tuesday (even if you only plan to make the meeting and not dinner)
Thanks, Brian Casey
BTW: Bring a friend, you don't have to be a member to attend!

#3 ·
John, we have about 120 members on the Cape Cod chapter list from P-town to Rhode Island, with several from the Chatham area. I will pull out the names from the list, and e-mail them to you if your interested. Also. there are a number of members as well as potential members from down cape that feel the location of the meetings is too far to go, I have been asking them, thru this as well as other boards, to come and be heard. I'm open to a change in location, but I think with only about 20 to 30 attendees typical at the meetings, it should be disscussed and voted on. Geographically, the current location is as close to central as we can get, but it really depends on attendance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.