Fly Fishing Forum banner

Y2K Tying Clave Update!

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I hate to be redundant but I decided a new post was in order.

The date is set in stone. Weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances the first annual Y2K
Tying Clave will be held on Wednesday evening February 16th, 2000 at the Stony Brook Fish & Game in
Westford from 6-10:00 PM.

I will need a head count a couple of days beforehand so I can inform the Chairman of the clubs House
Committee a rough headcount. I will do my best to accomadate everyone however, depending on interest and
since I haven't actually rented the hall I will have to somehow have a cut off number. If I experience and
overwhelming response I could go through the formalities (upon approval) and rent out the hall for a full day
event in the future.

All interested parties must respond to me via email. I can then include directions and my cell phone number.

sully

See less See more
#2 ·
Redundant? You? Redundant? You? Never. I'm in of course,
but I wanted to add openly that some experienced tyers should be asked to lead a group or 2. I need God! (<b>G</b>oodness, <b>O</b>rder, and <b>D</b>irection in my tying).
That is all.

Terry

#6 ·
Ooops, if it matters Juro, neither I nor Sully will be there due to schedule conflicts.
Also, I posted this before but the scheduled Lefty talk was postponed til the April meeting. Bob Benson and Peter Alves will be delivering their "Fishing the Cape" talk instead. I'm sorry to miss it.

Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.