Fly Fishing Forum banner

Y2K Tying Clave

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ssully 
#1 ·
Hi All,

As I posted on the newest RT BBS I'm hosting a tying clave at my Rod & Gun club in February. I will lock down the date this weekend to either the 9th or 16th. This is just an open (free) informal event for anyone interested. I will need a head count a couple of days beforehand so I can inform the Chairman of the clubs House Committee a rough headcount.

We can send out for pizza and there is a full bar (cheap but not free) downstairs.

It will be held at the Stony Brook Fish & Game club in Westford MA. from 6:00 till 10:00. I will be asking all interested parties to respond to me via email. I can then include directions and my cell phone number.

sully

See less See more
#4 ·
RE:Y2K Tying Clave UPDATE!!!

Hi All,

The date is set in stone. Weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances the first annual Y2K Tying Clave will be held on Wednesday evening February 16th, 2000 at the Stony Brook Fish & Game in Westford from 6-10:00 PM.

I will need a head count a couple of days beforehand so I can inform the Chairman of the clubs House Committee a rough headcount. I will do my best to accomadate everyone however, depending on interest and since I haven't actually rented the hall I will have to somehow have a cut off number. If I experience and overwhelming response I could go through the formalities (upon approval) and rent out the hall for a full day event in the future.

All interested parties must respond to me via email. I can then include directions and my cell phone number.

sully

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.