Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly Swap #1-Sign Up!

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  BirdFish 
#1 ·
Ok... we need to start.... it looks like the first swap will be the "go to fly" or the "most successful fly of the season"... looking back on this spring, summer and fall...Yes!..That's right...all participants will need to cough up the truth here...no secrets kept to yourselves:D . Please SIGN UP HERE! Omce we have the sign up I will refresh everyone on the rules..but it will be the same... 6 flies maximum... unlimited participants... deadline :January 1. You guys should be able to do 6 flies by then... I want to be able to send out the flies to everyone..hopefully BY Jan 1... Swap 2 will be Jan 2004 to March 1, and swap 3 from March 1 to April 30, 2004. TWO month intervals....We can decide on which flies for the next swaps later..But the Albie/FA fly is good and thena after- ????.... April 30 and after---fishing. Is everyone clear.... Let's sign up!

#9 ·
Capt...yes.... this way it is not torture... and the more paticipants we get the more flies each people get... they just will not get all the same flys... If we have only 6 ... then everyone gets the 6 from each participanr... I will have to divide them out if we have more than 6 participants... but one way or another everyone gets 6 different... forgot to say... you need to tie one extra...for me... which I then will place in a box and we auction it off at our booth at one of the fly shows for support of the forum. Once , I get everyone in a couple days I will review the rules...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.