Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hoy Vey Juro! The SeanMeister isn't gone for 24 hour and ..

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  fredaevans 
#1 ·
the web site goes to heck in a hand basket.

What's with all the drop outs?
:confused:

#4 ·
AY CARUMBA!

I think I have it corrected now. I made a call to the hosting company to get something else fixed, they made a few changes to deal with that request and low and behold things fall apart over here.

Like Cheif Seattle said... "all things are connected".

Let's track the problem for the next few hours, but it should be all set now.

#5 ·
I haven't seen an error for a while, should be good to go.

Fred -

I'd appreciate if in such cases you could email me as well, the pacific time diff could come in handy when the board acts up late at night out here, etc. If it's acting up I won't see the message on the board anyway!

Thanks all!

#6 · (Edited)
Juro, no problemo on that.

As the 'problem' was alive and active at 3am PST (6 AM East coast) I thought you folks would be picking it up on your end well before us Westerners.

Only way to e mail you is via a "PM," which means you're on line and should be experiencing the same difficulties. Or does "administer'' e mail also come to you?

fa

#8 ·
Ah, the 3 AM stints on the Board. All who stay with Joan and I

are forwarned! :whoa: about "The Sociable One." AKA a 15'ish pound Siameese/Manx overly loving cat.

Saki has figured out that she can 'stir the dead' for a refill of her kibble dish if she just puts her heart into it ... not to mention a wet nose, loud purrrrring, head butting, etc. Who needs an alarm clock?

:hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.