Fly Fishing Forum banner

Trouble Loading boards

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Bob Pink 
#1 ·
It might be just me but I have long waits and sometimes failures at loading Flytalk boards. It seems to be more prevelant at work from behind our firewall. But it's only this site. Other UB boards work fine. At home with AT+T Roadrunner it's better but still a little slow. If it's just me so be it. But, is anyone seeing this problem? Typically I click on the go to the salwater FF board and it fails so I have to hit "reload" once or twice before it kicks in. I'm using Netscape 4.78. Thoughts? this is really annoying (maybe Juro is trying to get rid of me :)

Lefty

#7 ·
Ditto on the e 50 and on a t-1. Slow to load but NOTHING like the International Spey Board site on MSN Canada. Love my country of old, but we've got to get Gates to drop a big dime and get their systems up to date.

You can count on getting dumped out at least 2 of 5 times your on the board. This is a darn and double darn as if you're interested in Spey fishing it's the best site in the world. And folks from all over the world participate.
Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.