Fly Fishing Forum banner

Teton Tioga 12LA

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Whiskey Dick 
#1 ·
Brand New in box with blank warranty card, Teton Tioga 12LA. Bought it as a back up reel and never took it out of the box. Retails for $169.99, ON SALE for $100.00 inc shipping:D .e-mail any questons to brianjyates@earthlink.net,tight lines,brian:devil:

#2 ·
SOLD! :>)

Sent you an e mail on this, but Dummy forgot to put/request your phone number in the post. Dah .. been a very long week already. Pooch cut her paw on Saturday afternoon and in all the flapping about to get the flow shut off, bandaged (plenty of clean water, the first aid kit, and a compress bandage cut from an old/clean towel held in place with Duck Tape) she's good as new .....

Except in all the thrashing around I left two rods (a 10wt Scott Arc and the BRAND NEW Redington AL 13/14 and a drift rod) leaning up against the PU parked next to me. Three some hours later when I went OH SH......!!!! To late when I got back to Touvelle Park boat ramp. Well, add in paper, fishing gear shops all have flyers, and we'll see if I get dumb lucky.

Interesting part about this is it appear my insurance will cover the loss if I don't get the rods back. Rather USAA not take a $1,800-$2,000 hit. :(

Anyway, call me at 541 734 2714 at the office/541 857 0700-home or send me an e mail at fredaevans@aol.com or Frederick_Evans@KeyBank.com so we can complete "the deal."
fe

#3 ·
Know the feeling!

Fred,
I know the feeling.... I just got back from hitting some strippers, and I left my Loomis with the fly just touching the water, in the back of the boat, when I went to get the net for my brothers Stripper. Next thing I see is my Loomis pole and Loomis reel going sailing through the air and off the back of the boat. S$*T and Oh S$*t... $500.00 deductable on my insurance.... OH S$*t Don't know if there is a morale to this story, but damn, how dumb can you feel?:eek:

#5 · (Edited)
Bryan, cool on the deal. Sorry our call went

blank when the power shut down for a couple of seconds. Maybe Medford should pay it's collective power bill on time??:rolleyes:

Anyway, will post the cheque to you tomorrow. Being a 'banker' the 'paper is good' ...just maybe... and "I'll respect you in the morning." :devil:
fae

Have a great day on the Deschutes; in some ways I envey your job as a Guide. In many others I understand you REALLY earn every penny. Same thing here with the Salmon fly hatch; thousands of the buggers, so how does Mr. Fish pick your's out of the pack???
fe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.