Fly Fishing Forum banner

2011 Big Brother / Sister Fishing Day

3K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  saltfly 
#1 ·
Saturday June 11th - Chatham. Dinner afterwards at the Squire. Fishing Sunday.

Need volunteers!

#7 ·
I'll be there if at all possible. I won't know for sure until the last minute. Sorry I can't commit, but that's the best I can offer at this time.

Q

#8 ·
I was really hoping to be around and able to get involved with this program. My best friend was a big brother in Boston for many years. Unfortunately I wont return to the states until the first week of July. I should be around the Orleans area off and on through the end of Aug if something else were to develop.

#13 ·
Juro, is this a 'cape' chapter of the national organization or is it from 'off cape'? Reason asking is if it is 'on cape' maybe something could be set up so that one or more could do something, less organized but still worthwhile with a few of the kids when we are available throughout the summer. Just a thought.

Pete R

#14 ·
Unfortunately, I am on duty this weekend, and due to my call group associate's schedules I was NOT able to get one of them to switch with me- would have been more than willing to participate if it was on any other weekend (when I was not on duty)- suggest in future that a choice of dates be offered so as to see which one would work out best for the most interested forum members, so as to keep this event going.

#15 · (Edited)
any chance still, I can make it

my wife was scheduled to be out of town, but here now, so let me know if there's any chance of doing something.

or if we can possibly do it another day

Tom D

#16 ·
PopnesetBay said:
Juro, is this a 'cape' chapter of the national organization or is it from 'off cape'? Reason asking is if it is 'on cape' maybe something could be set up so that one or more could do something, less organized but still worthwhile with a few of the kids when we are available throughout the summer. Just a thought.

Pete R
Good Question.... Also happening on the 11th.The Cape Cod Salties are having the annual "Learn to Fish "day at west dennis beach.It runs from 10-2 so this would conflict the resources available.I'd be happy to help but doing the Salties one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.