Fly Fishing Forum banner

Cape Cod National Seashore

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
The Cape Cod National Seashore plans to increase fees for oversand vehicle permits this season.
The cost of a weekly permit will increase from $35 to $40.Annual permits will increase from $60 to$65.
Annual self-contained will increase from $100 to $110
The permit price is based on the cost of managing the vehicle permit program. the last increase was in 1996.

#6 ·
I believe the Nauset passes are $160-ish. Although it is a rip compared to Race Pt, I am considering it because of the love of that beach my family shares. I hope it might lead to more excursions with my family instead of our typical mornings and evenings apart when down Cape. The Nauset public pass does not get you into the south side of the Inlet, where the best fishing is. I've been lucky to get out there with nauset guide Sean Fields and have had the pleasure of chatting with Tony Stetzko when out there. Terry's right, we sure have a great asset right here in the Bay state!

#9 ·
I'll be picking up my Sandy Neck Pass in two weeks. Years ago before the expensive fee system I use to drive the outer cape frequently. I'll be picking up the National Seashore pass later.

You can expect some shuttle offers later or a contact number once I get the pass (Hey Bob I hear the stripers are in ...... care to drive out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.