Fly Fishing Forum banner

Just back from 2 1/2 weeks in Eleuthera...

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Jim 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

Got back late last night and am real pooped. Took the time to upload a few pics. No big trip report today...catching up on family life. Bones were tough most times but some real good fish were caught. There's a difference between good fishing and good catching...this trip was purely "good fishing". Kayak worked great and got us into the nether regions that cost others $350.00 plus/day.

You can check out my photo's at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/playapics

Well, settling down with a pineapple rum and my lovely wife for some much needed R'n'R.

Later gang,

Henry

#3 ·
Henry- NICE pics....I think I'm catching the bug....may have to tag along with Juro and company next winter on the Magical Mystery Clave.....

Juro- any books you would recommend to "bone up" on bonefishing? I've heard good things about Randall Kaufmann's book (except for the price tag....$$$).

Shep:hehe:

#4 ·
flydoc said:
Juro- any books you would recommend to "bone up" on bonefishing? I've heard good things about Randall Kaufmann's book (except for the price tag....$$$).

Shep:hehe:
I think Dick Brown's book has all the content that Kaufman's book has just minus the nice color pictures and the price tag. Although Kaufman's book is "Real Purdy!!" and worth every penny in my opinion.

Sean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.