Northeast US Fly Show Images

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  troutdude 
#1 ·
Northeast US Fly Show Images (Friday)

Our booth...

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Judging by the other thread and these photos, it looks like the show was a great success and people had a great time. It's nice to see the younger generations getting involved. Wish I could have been there myself to see "Scissor Hands" Morin do his thing.;) Next year perhaps.

#9 ·
Jim, the only thing I missed at the show was your attendance... I hope you make it to the casting clave which is the same day as the Wilmington Show . The clave starts at 3 so we can have a full morning at the show. Take care and look forward to seeing you soon.

#12 ·
Props to the whole gang. This was by far the most enjoyable day at the show that I've had since I began going years ago. Also a thank you to the tying experts who gave of their time to teach us all some finer points of why with the how.

#13 ·
Juro, Thanks for all the work you put into the booth. The setup was very nice and I enjoyed tying my first fly. It was good to see my friends and meet many I have only talked to on FFF. Thanks again for the endless hours you put in to making this forum a source of endless enjoyment. Regards,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.