Fly Fishing Forum banner

CCA-Cape Cod Raffle

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
CCA-Cape Cod has started a raffle, The first item up for grabs is a surf combo.
A St. Croix Ben Doerr 8'6" medium power, mod-fast action
SC2 graphite Surf System Rod W/ a Penn 5500ss spinning reel
(ok,ok I know this is a flyfishing board, but some of us enjoy a little plugging action once in a while, right?)

This is a great setup for working the beach and was purchased after recommendations by Tony Stetzko along with a few other notable fisherman.
The cost of the tickets is $1.00 each, and the winning ticket will be drawn at the Cape Chapter meeting after we reach the retail value. You do not need to be in attendance to win.
If you want to purchase tickets for this raffle, you can buy them at the next chapter meeting or you can send your request for tickets along with a check or cash to;
Coastal Conservation Association of CC
P.O. Box 841
North Falmouth, Ma. 02556

Please include your e-mail address or phone # and I will notify you of your ticket numbers or you can pick up the stubs at the next meeting.

Good Luck

See less See more
#2 ·
bcasey wrote: (ok,ok I know this is a flyfishing board, but some of us enjoy a little plugging action once in a while, right?)

Not all of us! :devil:

I'll send a donation to the address, no tickets necessary. Great that you have taken the reins on the Cape Cod CCA!

#3 ·
Case... I seem to be having a hard time committing to getting down there... But I will continue to make every effort.. also include some deep sand eels that I will tie for your auction.. say 10 ,5 large 5 small... Also.. can you check my membership out ..I submitted my application at Marlboro.. but paid cash and did not take a receipt... I have not gotten any confirmation or memebership material in the mail yet... just checking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.