Fly Fishing Forum banner

W32/Bagle.aa@MM

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 ·
I haven't posted to the board in quite a long time ... sorry .. apparently too many ''off fishing topics'' for 'some.'

But, this SOB is allllll over the web. I'm even getting e mail attachments from Europe with this virus as an attachment.

Sorrry 'web-meisters,' for the 'off topic post .. but this one's a full scale SOB.

#2 ·
Hello Fred,
sad stuff... This winter and spring the web has been crawling with worms and viruses and sh*t. Three days ago a friend of mine received 16 virusmails in a hour... I have my AVG running complete virus-scans every 24'th hour. It have cleaned out 3 different viruses in the last week.
I'm failing to see how anybody can find it "interesting" to create this kind of crap, and then put it out on the web... oh,well......:(

Only 31 days left until the fun starts her in norway. :D

Tight lines

Jon

#3 ·
hey Fred!

been worryin' aboutcha',,,,man,,i'm gettin' tired holdin' the `Rouge's'`colors' ,,,!,,,,you O-K ?,,,,,,,,`off topic',,,hmmm,this IS a `chatroom' or such,is it not?,,after all ;i'm sure `we' all have things to do,,,rather than idle chatter,,we're all donating to the WWW,,if they're beatin' on ya' just remind em',,,,how `boring it is without some input',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, . ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like fishing;you must be there!,,not here!,,,,,,,let's ride!:hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.