Fly Fishing Forum banner

Happy, happy birthday Flydoc...

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  striblue 
#1 ·
hope the day goes well for you, and the Atlantis is also treating you well. See ya in Sept.

#5 ·
Thanks to JimS, Juro. Fishhawk, and Bonefishmon for those kind birthday wishes. Have yet to get out this week, as spent most of the early part cleaning in prep for the annual arrival of my parents and two nieces, who showed up yesterday afternoon. We are planning on taking my inflatayak out on Pleasant Bay tomorrow, so I plan to bring my trusty 9wt Sage while Juro's colleagues at CND repair the midsection fracture on my Atlantis (hope it's covered under the warranty, as I don't think Harvard Pilgrim covers fractures other than those to my own skeleton :Eyecrazy: ). The guests depart Saturday AM, so I likely will try to make Sunday a day on the Monomoy flats. Hope to run into some of you out there.
Thanks again!
Flydoc (Jim Shepherd)

#8 ·
Actually, I do have the weekend off. Will drive to Winchester on Thursday and back to the Cape on Friday...I have Saturday and Sunday off.... I also hop Penguin sees this... lets talk later.... North Monomoy might be a good search ground this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.