Fly Fishing Forum banner

MA and NJ fly fishing shows!!

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  QuebecSporting 
#1 · (Edited)
Québec Sporting will be attending the Marlboro, MA fly fishing show Jan 21-22-23
and Somerset, NJ show Jan 28-29-30.

Brian Slavinski and Charlie Dickson will be tying popular Atlantic salmon and Steelhead flies in our booth... ( including popular spey flies)
Stop by if you'd like to see or know how to tie some of our popular flies!!

We will also be giving a slideshow presentations everyday at these shows! (about our 2004 fishing, we'll explain the draws, regulations, rivers ( sectors etc..) types of accommodations available .and have you well prepared to come to Québec and catch your first "Atlantic Salmon! )
You will also have a chance to win a fly box containing 30 of Gaspé's most popular Atlantic salmon flies!!

Or just stop by to say hi and chat fishing!!
We'd love to hear about your fishing adventures too!!

Tight Lines to all for 2005!!

Ann Smith

Québec Sporting Inc.

http://www.QuebecSporting.com

See less See more
#2 ·
BTW - Please welcome Quebec Sporting as our newest sponsor! We are proud to have your support and look forward to talking about one of my favorite subjects with you at Marlboro - salmon fishing in Quebec.

Having recently visited the Gaspe' with Topher Browne, I can only say that the beauty of the area is only surpassed by the magnificent salmon and the depth of the angling lore that the area posseses.

I have seen Brian and Charlie's photographs and although nothing could be as good as being there they do the area justice; you really have to see these slides to believe it.

If you haven't already met our new Great Lakes steelhead moderator make sure you stop by and welcome Charlie to the Forum!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.