Fly Fishing Forum banner

First swap flies have arrived

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Dble Haul 
#1 ·
I received a package in the mail today from Frenchcreek. It contained some great deer hair bugs for the swap. There were a few types....I'll post them into the archive and let Pete supply the recipe.

Nicely done Pete! As a reminder to others, the deadline is the end of this month.

#6 ·
I didn't finish my homework :tsk_tsk:

Mark, if you and the other participants don't mind then I would like to stay in this one. I will mail my flies by Wednesday and you should get them by the end of the week. Let me know if that's ok.

Q

#8 ·
I seem to have lost my mojo . . .

For this swap I planned to tie up a batch of my deer hair & foam frog flies but for various reasons I'm having a difficult time getting them done. I hope to be able to finish them over the weekend, so if you don't mind waiting a few more days then I will stay in this swap. If you want to wrap this one up without me I completely understand. Either way, I will keep on tying (trying? :rolleyes: ) and if you decide to finish this swap without me then I will use the frogs for the pike swap.

Q

#9 ·
Q, keep on going....we can wait. The reason that I set these deadlines on the early side is for just such situations. If something comes up and there's a delay or two, we all still get our flies well before the actual fishing begins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.