Fly Fishing Forum banner

Hewes LT20

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  steelheadmike 
#1 ·
Has anybody got any opinions on the Hewes LT20? Has anybody been on one of them. I have a line on a used one. Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
Craig -

Sorry I missed this post. My dream boat is a Hewes too, but I really don't have first hand knowledge other than having fished on them and that I loved the experience.

For sponsors who own them you can talk to Capt. Dave Sanderson at www.stripstrike.com for reasons why he chose Hewes. Also Capt. Ben Iannota Jr. down in the Florida Keys, www.bigfishonfly.com

These boats are considered THE flats boats and you can't go wrong if you have the money to do it.

#8 ·
Definately Sweet

By the way... I have test driven one and its difinately SWEET. Its a nice ride but would not want to get caught in any slop with it. My buddy has a Maverick and just loves it although when the weather get a little questionable he gets stuck at the dock... I wave as I go by and yell "I'll give ya the report when I get back"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.