Fly Fishing Forum banner

Conn Clavers . . .

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  FishHawk 
#1 ·
I sent you an update. Please check your Private Messages. If you are planning to attend and didn't get the message, please let me know. One more week!

Q

#4 ·
I will be there and Michelle Sorensen (my Kayak Instructor) will be along for part of the morning to learn a bit about this "yak fishing" thing. She doesn't fly-fish and is really interested in picking up a few snappers or a flounder for the table but being an absolute beginner she's looking for any advice.

She is also an excellent Kayak Instructor so if you are looking for info or advice she can probably help you out!

#7 ·
Quetin and crew - my plans are starting to unravel, at least for Saturday. Baseball seaon is here, and our once "cast (almost) in concrete" schedule has been chiseled away at - due to the many rain-outs we have experienced. I hope to still make it for part of it - planning to head down Saturday night - and may try to convince my son Brett to join me.

Quentin - any tips on some reasonable lodging. Just looking for a place to crash for the night and grab a shower - nothing fancy. Let me know a good way to get ahold of you sometime Saturday evening - or when and where you plan to meet on Sunday morning

TL,

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.