Fly Fishing Forum banner

ELWHA NEWS!!!!!

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  beau purvis 
#1 ·
I am getting used to this but I am also getting really really pissed off too. How many times have I said "every six months they delay the removal day one year"? Well they just changed the formula now every six months they delay the removal three years.
Article in the Seattle Times has the strating date now set for sometime in 2012 this because the municipal water system is well behind schedule and as you may or may not know that is a must do before the walls can come down and free up the decades old silt containment piles that are laying upstream of the dams.
Oh well the fellows who like to fish in the backwaters will be able to keep at it a bit longer.
I really am an optimist at heart but I don't think there is any one strong willed individual involved in this project lurking around and ready to take a big bite out of any and every bureacratic backside that is not pushing to expidite the removal project.
I aplogize for the flames but for gawds sake what is wrong with these people?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.