Fly Fishing Forum banner

Good Luck Clavers

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bonefishmon 
#1 ·
Looks like I'll be on my own on Friday so call me from time to time and I'll try and muster up some reports. May just head for the WW to meet up with Mike Z. I'll start at Watch Hill and head west until I find action. First light at Napatree. May not do the walk to the point. My car is in the shop so I'm driving a loaner with Kansas plates...... 2001 Gold Olds 88. Call me if you show and want company 860-389-7598.

Phil

#3 ·
jfbasser said:
That will look good....everyone following a gent in a Gold Olds with rods out their windows...get a good picture guys :roll:
Lucky I have anything to drive. My flyrod will be tucked under the wiper blade run and gun style. Nothing hanging out the windows......they're electric. Looks like Grizz couldn't stand the thought of me fishing alone and may be picking me up in his new ride if he doesn't go golfing on the Cape. Honda Ridgeliner. Top notch ride. Hell... we may end up on the Cape from what I'm hearing.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.