Fly Fishing Forum banner

SAGE 9FT. 4PC. 6WT XP NEW

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  CalSpey 
#1 ·
This past week end I purchased a number of SAGE rods at an end of year sale. If anyone is interested, I have a rod to sell. This rod is new and comes with the SAGE Lifetime warranty. I am not a dealer.

The new price for SAGE 691-4XP was $595.00USD The discontinued model price to you is $465.00 + Shipping by US Mail. Save over 20% complete with sock and tube.

Thanks,

Bill

#3 ·
Salar 33 said:
This past week end I purchased a number of SAGE rods at an end of year sale. If anyone is interested, I have a rod to sell. This rod is new and comes with the SAGE Lifetime warranty. I am not a dealer.

The new price for SAGE 691-4XP was $595.00USD The discontinued model price to you is $465.00 + Shipping by US Mail. Save over 20% complete with sock and tube.

Thanks,

Bill

Actually the new price for the sage 691 was $419.99, Sage authorized dealers to lower the price %30. Plus most mail order places would offer free shipping. The fly fishing shop has a 690 demo for half off plus free shipping, but no warranty. But of course since Sage warranty is only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER their is really no difference.

You got preety lucky.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.