Fly Fishing Forum banner

Catch of the Day

3K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Paxton 
#1 ·
Good Morning Gentlemen....a certain young lady, the one whom you see roving the flats of South Beach in a pink Bosox cap, is getting married today :biggrin:
Carol and I are very excited and happy for her and I just thought that I would make the formal announcement to those who know and have met Amy.
Ron
PS: Keith...we had the rehearsal last night, and you are so fortunate that it is not a summer wedding with your vessal involved in bringing the wedding party to the shores of striper heaven ....but it would have been nice to see you in a tux :)

#4 ·
Ron- congrats to you and yours- to say I'm insanely jealous of your new son-in-law would be a mild understatement....hopefully I'll find that special someone someday who not only fishes, but hunts as well...then I'll invite the lot of you to the shindig...
Flydoc

#12 ·
Thank you sooo much Sean!!! I'm sure that some of the guys whom she has met on the shuttle and on the flats will enjoy seeing her in something else other than waders ..... maybe not (Flydoc???):smokin:
Thanks again for helping me share her special day.
Ron

#16 ·
Congratulations on the double clinch knot

So that's what she looks like without waders....:chuckle: Where's her pink hat????
I agree with Paxton that she should have gotten married in the summer on the Love Boat. Can you picture Keith in a tux with cutoffs?

#18 ·
I was a great day...even worth 4 fishing trips to the Bahamas or a dozen each of Sage rods/Tibor reels or a new Toyota Camry, I think. There may be a "tax" on Keith's shuttle this summer to defray expenses. Thank God for only one daughter!:) Would have still liked to see Keith in shorts and a tux jacket....ahhh, flowers on the rails and center console....such a "visual"!
Ron

#20 ·
Ron, Carol, Amy and your new husband -

Congratulations and may your future together bring you more hapiness than even your dreams could imagine.

Amy,

Now that you have the reins get his butt in some waders and let's see the two of you on the flats this May :lildevl:

#21 ·
I will pass on the well wishes to Amy...glad you guys didn't think that it was inapproriate of me to do the post of the news and wedding. Just wanted to share it with those who have met the "pink hat" :)
Her hubby is not a sitter....his early childhood recollection of fishing, consists of a bobber and sitting and waiting forever for something to happen....I will try and educate him of the excitement we all experience on the flats. Now that Amy's new townhouse is set and the wedding plans over...she has promised to fish more...we will tie her hubby up and bring him to the Cape :)
Now Keith....I read your post and you need to know that the theme of the wedding was not "Pirates of the Carribean"....maybe that's why she didn't book the wedding with you on SB :)
Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.