Fly Fishing Forum banner

Holiday Wishes

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  vtloon 
#1 ·
To all (and your families)........have a happy holiday season and a healthy and joyful New Year.
May the stripers arrrive in hoards this Spring and may a major break occur along South Beach over the Winter :)
Ron

#11 ·
Well, better late than never is what I say :lildevl:

So, Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a terrific new year to each and everyone on the forum, their families and friends.

#12 ·
Happy New Year

Can someone mail me the Super Secret Password that allows me to
see all the really good stuff here that only the insiders see?

I can just imagine what I will be given for a Password.....keep it clean !!

Have a great one everybody...

#13 · (Edited)
Paxton said:
May the stripers arrrive in hoards this Spring and may a major break occur along South Beach over the Winter :)
Ron
I have the perfect spot....now if I can just borrow a "scooper" and enough TNT/plastic explosive from one of my patients in the construction business...THEN we'd be in business....as long as we can get this done "quietly"....maybe Keith can run interference:devil:

Seriously....Happy New Year to all....my resolution is to get out fishing more than the 3 or so times I was able to get out this year (the disaster during my week in FL with the folks not included)- which had to be my worse year to date- also to catch at least ONE decent fish during my week in FL this coming March- has to be either a redfish, a snook, or a speckled seatrout- and no, I still can't afford a guide- I'm not really joking when I tell folks I don't have an IRA, I have THE IRS:razz:
Flydoc

#14 ·
Happy New Year

May the New Year bring all much happiness, prosperity and a renewed Southway. Anyone own a bull dozer? We could all chip in for diesel and sneak out there during a full moon low tide and get things started for nature to take over. LOL!!!!!!!!

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.