Fly Fishing Forum banner

Archbishop of Atlantic Salmon Fishing--Austin Clark

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  billg 
#1 ·
Bill Greiner's Malbaie River Outfitters in Barachois, Quebec scored a great PR piece in the May 8, 2006 issues of Forbes magazine.

The article, in the ForbesLife section, features the Archbishop of the Gaspe, Austin Clark, who is Malbaie's Senior Guide, and a terrific person. Austin's calm personna is captured perfectly, as is the beauty of his rivers.

Congratulations to Austin and Malbaie on this fine piece. My wife and I are heading there in June and look forward to fishing with Austin and his associates.

#2 ·
Hey Bob:

I have heard about the article but am vacationing in FL and have not had a chance to pick up a copy yet. I knew there had to be a reason for the large number of emails that have come in the last couple of days from prospective clients.

Austin is a great guide and more importantly a great man; I know he is looking forward to guiding you in a few weeks.

Safe travels to the Gaspe,

Bill Greiner

#4 ·
Bob:

I finally saw the article and you are right; it is a great piece and it is a pleasant suprise!

Austin is truly one of a kind and is now viewed as the most respected guide in Quebec. I am proud to call him a friend and am lucky to have him as my head guide.

One month and counting.....

Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.