Fly Fishing Forum banner

Patagonia's or Hodgman Guidelite's

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jfbasser 
#1 ·
My mind is stuck on the patagonias, Im 98% im gonna buy em or the hodgmans. Im gettin the pata's for $190 and I can get guidelites for $170. Just asking what you guys think...But I dont know if anyone can change my mind....Just looking for comments on either. I used to use cabelas but Since I fish 2 times a week at least and when the steel are in full force maybe more. I have had to return them 5 times. I will admit they have one of the best customer services but their products suck!! Not a bash to people who have them!!

#2 ·
I would probably go with the Pataguccis at that price. What kind of warranty do they offer? It would seem that most non-GoreTex waders are made of the same stuff, and probably in the same factory. They WILL leak (they all do. Sims the least). If you are looking for a bargain, look for the best warranty. If you are looking to stay dry, save up for the Sims Guide or G3.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.