max of 25 if we can get that many

due jan 1st

size 20 and smaller

remember your SASE or return postage

people in the swap

Me fly undecided
brooklyn angler white midge dry

#22 ·
Finished the little darlings last night. I changed the patterns to a brown mono midge and a KF Black Beauty size 28's. I hate changing flies in the cold winter time. To help bullet proof these flies they have been coated with waterproof superglue. You only need to change flies when you lose one. Hopefully to some large fish after five minutes of jumps and speed burning runs.

#24 ·
Got yor addie, but did not make it to the post office Firday. Instead went fishing. Left the house in the morning darkness with my buddy Howie, and came home in nights darkness. One long day of fishing sunrise to sunset. Sorry to say the only one I saw catch a trout was an osprey at first light. The eagles only flew past. It was a bright sunny winter day. A nice cool breeze came up at noon to cool down the 75 degree afternoon temp. Life is tough being a Zonie with only shovel fulls of sunshine to clear the driveway each monring for the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.