Fly Fishing Forum banner

Water Master

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Anyone out there have any experience with the water master kick boat. It looks like it might be similar to the new "Abel Craft". I wonder if this type of boat has all the dissadvantages of a float tube and a pontoon boat. Or is it the best of both worlds. Eddie

#2 ·
Eddie -

I found this:

Outdoor Water Sports, Inc.
PO Box 5043, Missoula, MT 59806
(800) 239-7238 (406) 251-3337
FAX: (406) 251-3338
www.outdoorwatersports.com
WaterMaster Power Flex Fins--one size fits all. Lightweight, good kicker for pontoons, float tubes and WaterMaster rafts. Dealer inquires welcome

But the site is down. I'm curious - does it incorporate a full front end unlike pontoon? A shop affiliate, the Rod Builder's Workshop, carries a raft that is a hybrid between the pontoon boat and the kickboat. I'll find out what the brand name is.

Juro

#3 ·
Eddie -

One of my close friends sells them here in MA... he has taken them thru some real tests and raves about them. You can email him at asmitty@adelphia.net -or- call him (EST) at the Rod Builder's Workshop (781)582-1015.

Let me know if you guys hook up - he is a definte three thumbs up on them.

regards,

Juro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.