Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sunglasses for low-light conditions?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
I asked in several flyshops do they have Action Optics in yellow/amber color. They don't :-(( . Their website don't have order/purchase option
or would you recommend any another good brand?

#3 ·
Vic -

In the Seattle area you can find some of the greatest deals at Outdoor Emporium off Denny. They don't carry everything but just about everything that matters. Worth a try.

You might try Big5, GI Joes, etc. If you can't find them let me know, several of our sponsors carry them and I am sure they would ship them to you.

#4 ·
Vic,
Purchased a pair of Orvis ultralights (name?) back in May. Dark green polycarbonate frame w/ yellow lenses. Absolutely love them for low light. Very light, very comfortable. They were a gift, but I think they go for $39. One not-so-minor complaint though: the frame around one of the lenses snapped the other day. Orvis came through though: returned them the next day & swapped for a new pair.

Find I wear them all the time except for super bright middays (alas I do very little fishing that isn't on the margins of the day so it hasn't been an issue).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.