Fly Fishing Forum banner

Sage 9150-4 For Sale

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Almost new condition - only 2 trips. With standard issue Sage case/bag package.

A great rod, but I've just got too many and my 8150-4 is close enough I don't need both.

$400.00 takes it!

PM or email to BrianL@foxinternet.net if interested.

#3 ·
Brian,

You are one serious tackle whore! Buy, sell, trade, break, fix, trade, sell... I'm going to have to check the heels of your wading shoes - they must be round - one push and you are on your back with your legs in the air! :tsk_tsk:

#6 ·
Actually Ryan, (in some ways) it gets better

My birthday is the 28th, the wedding date was the 30th, and Joan's bd is 6-13 .... and she's gone for all three. Soooo ... the rod could be for me, it could be for both of us (and she doen't fish:hehe: ), or it could be for her in hopes that she'll take up the hobby of spey fishing.

Think I could make that logic 'fly?'
:confused:

#7 ·
Flat on My Back!

Yeah Kush . . . . and just How Many Twohanded Rods do you own??? :devil:

As One who is Continually Refining his Spey Arsenal (polite term for a TW), the opportunity to get my hands on several fine new toys was just too tempting not to sell this one.

May He who has Never Lusted for New Equipment cast the first stone!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

DS

PS This rod is SOLD!

#8 ·
Flat on My Back!

Yeah Kush . . . . and just How Many Twohanded Rods do you own??? :devil:

As One who is Continually Refining his Spey Arsenal (polite term for a TW), the opportunity to get my hands on several fine new toys was just too tempting not to sell this one.

May He who has Never Lusted for New Equipment cast the first stone!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

DS

PS This rod is SOLD!

#9 ·
"DS," the checks in the mail and I'll respect you in the morning.

Teller lines have been full all morning long, and mail man was standing in the lobby, so I'm sending up a personal check for the rod plus $5.00 for the shipping.

Should be in your hands in a couple of days.
Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.