Fly Fishing Forum banner

Everyone's gone fishin'...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Not typical for me to be at the terminal (working today) on a nice Sat. with very few opportunities for flyfishing left in the season at this lattitude. Awful quiet... must be a lot of casting going on out there, just a wee bit envious if I say so myself. Hope to hear some great reports later on and tomorrow night.

#2 ·
Spent the day replacing a window - what looked like a 2 or 3 hour job turned into a project (typical for me). Swore alot at the framers I had build the house 27 years ago. Rough openings either just make it with new windows or are a quarter inch short. Oh well, I got to buy a new toy (sawsall) and do a little surgery.

Was going to head down the Cape tonight but I'm cold and tired. May make the o'dark thirty run in the morning. I'm kinda waiting for some encouraging reports.

Fred A.

#3 ·
I'm between a rock and a hard place... morning dress-up brunch, volunteered to work again tomorrow afternoon. Crazy work week coming Monday - Friday. Season drifting away...

Sure would like to have the late afternoon and evening on the cape before coming back to work Monday AM.

#4 ·
Home this weekend.... spoke to Juro yesterday and he is at work... I am attending High School Football.. and today is Confirmation for my oldest boy... BC won which was good.. Anyway.. Will be fishing in Chatham ALL next weekend and hope to see you guys down there...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.