Fly Fishing Forum banner

Got my swap flies today!!!

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  juro 
#1 ·
Awesome collection of steelhead flies in the mail - my utmost thanks to steelheader69 for putting this together! I will scan the images unless you've already done that to get the recipes into the archives.

Great stuff, can't wait to hear people's descriptions and recipes! I hope to be giving these a swim next month as well :D :D :D

#3 ·
Half fox? I think I got the whole fox. :devil:

Seriously, I enjoyed getting the package immensely. Always like xmas! Not sure who's is who right now but part of the fun is guessing until the recipes are up in the archives.

Fred - I picked out the unique Rogue pattern from your earlier posts, it looks even better in person than in the images! I can't wait to try that one and yes, will definitely be tying it in sedge colors this fall.

I'm pretty sure I've got Doublespey's tubefly pattern pegged and have a strong hunch about the others - but will scan them so we can all "post our own" unless hier meister has alreayd done so?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.