Fly Fishing Forum banner

Bus to WDFW Hearings

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  timwatts 
#1 ·
The WFFC is underwriting a charter bus to the WDFW public hearings in Vancouver, December 8. It is being scheduled for an 8am departure from Northgate and a second from Federal Way Park and Rides (although we are still finalizing the times due to the WDFW changes). The cost is $10, plus an optional $2-3 tip for the driver. We will stop at Fish Tale Brewery in Olympia on the return trip with an arrival time at the P&Rs of 9-9:30pm. It's a first class ride and has a bathroom on board also. For reservations, please call Jay Deeds at (360)830-4885.

If you want to see statewide C&R for wild steelhead, this is the time to get on board!

Leland.

#9 · (Edited)
C'mon Then, Hook Me Up!!

:) Send me a source and I'll show that today's youth is still with it. ;) Will give me a chance to get into the Showbox and the Croc...I miss out on so many good shows being under 21. Tomorrow will be exactly 6 months till I'm 21. WOOHOO!

BTW-
I'll dance and perform for passer-bys, but it'll cost 'ya. ;) I don't mind making a fool out myself but I've gotta get something in return...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.