Fly Fishing Forum banner

Spring Clave Window Decals

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Chris 
#1 ·
I got some help from one of the print shops I service and we designed and printed some cool spring Clave 2001, Orleans, Mass window decals. Anyone who went or just would like one is welcome. THEY'RE FREE! First come first served. I plan to send them to FFF unless Juro wants me to handle sending them directly from here. Let me Know. Chris

#2 ·
ACTUALLY, as I think this through and with Juro's work load on this baby why don't any guys who would like a decal post their address in a private e-mail and I'll see people get them. My treat on the postage. The decals are roughly 2" x 4" oval with a teal border a very nice striper image and "spring clave 2001, Orleans, Mass. on them. They are fairly rugged but you only get one shot at applying them. They can be tricky to peel also. I find if you take a pen knife and split the backing away from the sticker it works well. Some have the crack and peel back but it only runs down one side of the sheet so not all decals have it.

#9 ·
Chris -

Can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this! When people take the initiative to do something like this any amount of work put into the site is well worth it. I can't wait to see them, and I've got a spot to display it on my truck ready and waiting.

I know I am not alone when I say "thanks" and look forward to the next time we cast into the surf again.

My best to your son, and I hope to get up there to fish with you guys in August. I'll be staying with my brother in Portland so I'm sure there will be somewhere I can sneak off to!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.