16 reasons to serve 'booze' at work...
The new revolution in corporate thinking!
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It leads to more honest communications.
3. It reduces complaints about low pay.
4. Employees tell management what they think, not what they want to hear.
5. It encourages car pooling.
6. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
7. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
8. It makes fellow employees look better.
9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
10. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable
12. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the
13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
14. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
16. Sitting "Bare ass" on the copy machine will no longer be seen as gross."
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Reasons for offshore flyfishing||josko||Bluewater Extreme||16||10-03-2011 08:45 AM|
|To better serve you...We are CLOSED!||Penguin||Stripers and Coastal Gamefish||15||02-01-2008 02:39 PM|
|Still Better than Work||sinktip||Pacific Northwest Sea Run Forum||1||07-12-2000 10:06 PM|
|It's just one of the reasons we enjoy this so much||Bob Pink||Stripers and Coastal Gamefish||2||06-05-2000 04:29 PM|