Charter Raffle of All Time - Fly Fishing Forum
Worldwide Flyfishing Discussion Talk flyfishing with members around the world!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2000, 05:14 PM

Charter Raffle of All Time

Must be Christmas. Everybody has been so generous lately. It's a credit to all our friends who support the Fly Fishing Forum. Siting here now, trying to make choices is a difficult one. I keep thinking about what's coming up next as far as trips or items. Nice to see so many friends will help defray the cost of running the Fly Fishing Forum.

I'm thinking out loud here. Like everyone else, I will try and do my share. I would like to through this idea around just for a moment.

Many of these gestures are high price items. There are many of us who have financial obligations with family and mortgages and perhaps won't have the chance to bid on these fine trips and items.

My idea,so here goes. Remember I'm thinking out loud. Nothing written in stone, rather written in the sand with a pencil no less.

After the holidays when things slow down a bit.

Proposal - A raffle, to give everyone an equal chance so that everyone has a change to enjoy the fruits, and the camaraderie of the board. Details will follow later if acceptable.

Prize

A half day charter trip in Rhode Island waters on the Cast a Fly.
Mentoring the trip will be no other than Juro, our saltwater guru. (that is if he accepts)
One dozen of Jen's tollhouse cookies, the hit of RhodyClave. (if she accepts)
A promise that Al D will be fifty miles away.

What's the verdict? Your response, impute or any other donations are excepted.

RS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.