Seeking fish pics - Fly Fishing Forum
Warmwater flyfishing Bass, pike and even muskies in your backyard

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2003, 09:57 AM
Fly chucker

Arrow Seeking fish pics

I'm currently working on a project that will require some pictures of certain species of fish. The fish are:

Yellow perch
White perch
Black crappie
White crappie
Rock bass
Sunfish (any type)

If any Forum members happen to capture these fish in a digital image, I would be very interested in discussing the use of the picture. The best pictures would be those that show the distinguishing characteristics of the particular species. I already have many images, but one can never really have enough input from others. If used in the project, the photographer would get full recognition and credit.

Don't go out of your way for this....I'll be carrying my camera with me in the john boat this year to keep my stockpile growing. But if the occasion arises, any effort is appreciated. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.