Sunglasses - Fly Fishing Forum
Bonefish, Tarpon, and other Obsessions Turquoise water, silver demons on the fly

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-03-2013, 12:53 PM

Sunglasses

Hi Folks.

A bit of a quandary, approaching the big 50 and bits starting to drop off at my age, , and in particular the old eyesight. I now wear Bi Focals 24/7 to do everyday stuff, BUT.

Always worn Costa Del Mars when on the flats and honestly can't say a word against them, got a really worn pair of 'Fathoms' in copper (lens colour) and whilst they still do the business I'm seriously considering buying a pair of the same only (or similar as I can't see the Fathoms in copper) this time 'prescription'.

The site as I'm based in the UK is:

http://www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk

Still love the depth and field of vision the Costa's give me and as I said the copper lenses still seem to beat other colours hands down. But was just curious as to anyone else's experience of 'prescription' lenses, particularly in the Costa range?

The site gives you the opportunity to upload your personal prescription, and to tell you the truth they would be a god send when I'm changing flies, leaders, tippets etc without the need to put 'normal' specs on.

Thanks in advance for any info, Trifecta.

Last edited by Trifecta; 08-03-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.