Juro,

I trust you. Send me the info.

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM
President of CAC

"It rubs the lotion on it's body when it's told to do so...otherwise...it gets the hose again."
Old 07-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic

"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
and Founder, Worldwide Flyfishing Forum
Old 07-24-2010, 04:16 PM
obsessive/compulsive

Send a message via AIM to jimS
Congratulations on the fitness regimen and your results. I truly hope you have stumbled upon the silver bullet, but my gut is not convinced. I've seen too many Ponzi schemes and wonder elixirs in my lifetime. I'm sticking to eating the right things in moderation with a fitness program for muscle tone and cardiovascular fitness. Juro, don't misconstrue what I'm saying -if it works for you, go for it, and all the best.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:06 AM

Eating good foods in moderation, cardio and fitness - CHECK. I do all that. Been for years however I was hovering at the same waist / weight size short of goal. Now suddenly in 6 weeks I have eclipsed it, and resetting the goal to GAIN 10-15 pounds while maintaining the same waist size unless muscle mass edges it up which I will accept. 10-15# of muscle. It's going to take a healthy engine, proper nutrition, and lots of energy and focus to get there.

Also, has anyone actually done one of these network marketing programs or just heard about them? I have not, this is my first foray. However, I have several close friends who are reaping benefits on both health and wealth sides of the life equation while I remained apprehensive... which changed my mind.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:10 AM

I'm seeing that no one here has actually done it before, yet everyone I know who has done it tells me it was a most important and influential decision in their lives. I guess we'll see!
Old 07-26-2010, 11:58 AM
Middle Aged Member

I've never done one and have a severe adversion to direct marketing (pyermid schemes). As a curtouosy I sat through a presentation at my sister's this past winter. Same type of stuff you're into now probably. As always with these things, the presentation "sounded" convincing but critical review says not very substantive(IMO). My sister is a believer and has been impressed with the results. If she's happy, good for her. As one who came of age in the sixties I say "if it feels good do it".

I've been disappointed with my program this year. I normally shed 10 to 20 pounds on my 2 week vacation every year, only 5 this year. I've decided, after viewing my distended belly that I over did the probiotic Sam's Summer Selection.

Last edited by FredA; 07-27-2010 at 08:00 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.