Rip Trip ...8/ 15,16 or 17???? - sign on here - Fly Fishing Forum
Stripers and Coastal Gamefish Stripers, Blues, Inshore tuna!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2009, 11:15 AM
President of CAC

Rip Trip ...8/ 15,16 or 17???? - sign on here

Guys, I just got on to the forum by borrowing a neighbors computer. I can not seem to get on the forum though my mobil internet. I spoke with Keith this morning and although this is short notice he can go this sat,sun or mon. I have no idea what the tides are nor do I care. He has advised that it is very hectic down there in the rips on the weekend with many boats. He is warning us that they may head in close. That being said, I am prepared to go down any of those three days...$600 for the trip, max 12 or 13 guys. so $ 40 to $60 per guy. I WILL NOT be in contact starting tomorrow so I called Juro to ask if he can orgainize. If he can not he should say so here and one of you guys or all of you should juggle the logistics. You CAN contact me by email which I can get though my mobil. Use the forum email function which I will get. I can not answer 50 e-mails....so get the 10 or 12 here then e-mail me late friday. I will make every attempt to check this forum Friday night. If guys can swing it I would think Monday would be great...weather looks good for all three days...so lets do it! If you email me I will email each you my cell and we can work by cell for those who can go.I will check this thread this evening. Over and out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Fly Fishing Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.