Scott, Winston, SA, South Bend, Eagle Claw, Ross Fly Rods, Reels, And Line
Hey I am selling a bunch of my stuff to raise some money to compact my gear down to just a few select choices. Here's what I've got....
I have six fly rods that I am trying to sell...
1) Scott V2 9' 5 weight 2 piece $140 (on ebay right now) Item #200076630597
2) Scott A2 9' 6 weight 4 piece $250 (also on ebay right now) Item #200076634762
3) Winston LTX 9' 5 weight 3 piece $330
The Scotts have lifetime warranties, the Winston does not. Scotts have just the cordura tubes, Winston has tube and sock.
I've also got:
4) Scientific Anglers 9' 5/6 weight 2 piece $25
5) South Bend Royal Coachman 8' 5/6 weight 2 piece $20
6) Eagle Claw Featherweight 7' 6 weight 2 piece $30 (this rod is a 6 weight but fishes like a 3 or 4 weight-very soft action)
1) South Bend Ginger Quill Reel $15
2) South Bend Automatic Reel $20
3) Scientific Anglers Concept 1 Model 58 Reel $35
4) Ross Flycast 2007 3 Reel $75 (this reel fishes like it cost $250, super smooth)
5) Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Trout Fly Line WF-5-F $45
Everything is in really excellent shape. Not one of these products has been used more than 10 times. No blemishes, no cork soiling, no damages, etc.
Please ask any and all questions and make me any offers because I am very likely to take best offers on all of these proucts. Thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|A few Winston Rods & A Couple of Reels||cbass||For Sale by Owner||0||08-22-2007 12:00 PM|
|R.L. Winston and Sage Rods, with Reels||Squiddly||For Sale by Owner||3||04-29-2007 12:47 PM|
|Like New Pair of Scott Rods & Ross Reels||ebportman||For Sale by Owner||7||02-14-2006 10:53 AM|
|South Bend 290||x2mt||For Sale by Owner||0||10-21-2004 09:49 AM|